• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How We Ate The World for Free. COMPLETED! #189 Our final food quest.

Really fantastic! Thanks for writing this!:goodvibes
Thanks!
Aww it's over?:sad1:
Are you going to start a PTR?It's never to early to start!:goodvibes

Thanks for all the great reviews!:grouphug:
I might start a PTR in September sometime. The one I made last year bombed because I didn't have anything to talk about! But I am doing a TR. :goodvibes
Ahhh i want to go back. I want all this wonderful food. Well at least now i can make new suggestions to my family.

FYI americans seem nicer than english people.
=]
Hazzi! Thanks for reading. :)
Wow Jey, I've finally caught up. Thaks so much for your wonderful reports, they've just bee great. Will be looking out for your trip report now! :goodvibes
Thanks.
Only when we're on vacation :rotfl2: Thanks again for your great report :goodvibes
Lol. :)

:rotfl: When I first saw a picture of the cheesecake I thought the same thing! Not that I've tasted play-doh :rolleyes1 , but I don't think it tasted anything like it. :)

Ok, I HAVE tried Play-doh (I was seven, it was truth or dare. I've learned since to NEVER pick dare.) and I don't think I could ever try even a tiny amount of that stuff. By the way, PD is VERY salty. Yes, I still remember to this day. It was red. :rotfl:

Ok, I HAVE tried Play-doh (I was seven, it was truth or dare. I've learned since to NEVER pick dare.) and I don't think I could ever try even a tiny amount of that stuff. By the way, PD is VERY salty. Yes, I still remember to this day. It was red. :rotfl:
Now that I think about it....

We did make homemade play-doh in 2nd grade to play with during off-times and we had to add a LOT of salt to it.

Thanks so much for sharing your reports with us, Jenny, I have really enjoyed reading them and will look out for your next ones at the end of the year. I always cry loads when leaving WDW too, going back to reality - yuk:eek:

Laur's princess:

Just wanted to say hi and I really enjoyed reading this! I don't always get into people's food trippies but yours was fun to read, and reminded me of trips with my parents, so thanks! :)

It's finished and I missed it?! :eek:
What's...wrong...with...me?!?! AHHHHH more Disney food....going through WDW withdrawl...:rotfl: Yay...now promise me you'll read my TR when I get back from my trip in August!!

Thought my faithful readers would like to know....

I'm a highschool graduate!!!!!! They finally graded my last Accounting exam, now I'm all done! They'll send me the diploma soon.

:teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

I'm unbelievably happy! Now I can focus on my reports and WDW planning! Yayyyy!

Okay, update tomorrow. Gotta update my trippie tonight.

:jumping1: Congrats. You are such a lovely young lady. I have never been proud of anyone I never really knew, but I am truly proud of you.

I don't remember, do you know what kind of part time job you are going to get?

"My dad ordered; Goats Town - Irish goats cheese terrine made with sauteed garlic, shallots, ****ake mushroom. Served with grilled crostini "

I've only gotten up to the Regland Road review, before I started laughing that the Dis bleeped out the ****take Mushrooms! Loving the review so far! I'm drooling!

Thanks so much for sharing your reports with us, Jenny, I have really enjoyed reading them and will look out for your next ones at the end of the year. I always cry loads when leaving WDW too, going back to reality - yuk:eek:

Laur's princess:
And I'm not even usually such a crybaby!
Just wanted to say hi and I really enjoyed reading this! I don't always get into people's food trippies but yours was fun to read, and reminded me of trips with my parents, so thanks! :)
Aww, thanks.
It's finished and I missed it?! :eek:
What's...wrong...with...me?!?! AHHHHH more Disney food....going through WDW withdrawl...:rotfl: Yay...now promise me you'll read my TR when I get back from my trip in August!!
I will, I will! I promise!
:jumping1: Congrats. You are such a lovely young lady. I have never been proud of anyone I never really knew, but I am truly proud of you.

I don't remember, do you know what kind of part time job you are going to get?
Awwwww, thanks. :blush:

I'm trying to get a job at some sort of clothing store. I'm mega-clumsy so I'd be a horrible waitress.
"My dad ordered; Goats Town - Irish goats cheese terrine made with sauteed garlic, shallots, ****ake mushroom. Served with grilled crostini "

I've only gotten up to the Regland Road review, before I started laughing that the Dis bleeped out the ****take Mushrooms! Loving the review so far! I'm drooling!
I laughed out loud at that, too!

Aww!! So sad it ended...:sad1: :sad1: :sad1:
But there's still your TR!!! Not to mention 3 possible trips in the works...that's 3 more PTR, TR, and Food Reviews! :eek:
:rotfl: Thanks for taking the time to write this Jenny, I really enjoyed reading it. Now I'm off to your TR, I have to catch up! :rolleyes:

WOW 2 wweeks, color me jealous! and on top of that you ATE FOR FREE!! you lucky dog! Thanks for the reviews.
I hope to carry some of that luck this year and get the free DDP again. :goodvibes
Aww!! So sad it ended...:sad1: :sad1: :sad1:
But there's still your TR!!! Not to mention 3 possible trips in the works...that's 3 more PTR, TR, and Food Reviews! :eek:
:rotfl: Thanks for taking the time to write this Jenny, I really enjoyed reading it. Now I'm off to your TR, I have to catch up! :rolleyes:
Thanks!

Only two more hours until my official birthday day.

Hey guys, just thought you'd like to know we're officially booked for September 20th until October 4th! We'll be on the DDP and we're going to focus on food this time, so they'll be lots of yummy TS and CS reviews!

Hello again...I have been reading this from beginning to end and love it! You do a great job and I am going to read your trip report as well.

You must be going right before me, my 180 day mark is March 25th. :goodvibes

Mine is the 25th as well. This is the first time I have done Disney and had the dining plan... so I have been making a list and checking it twice... yep.. it feels just like Christmas!!!

[QUOTE Mine is the 25th as well. This is the first time I have done Disney and had the dining plan... so I have been making a list and checking it twice... yep.. it feels just like Christmas!!![/QUOTE]

Just made mine! I could finally breathe a sigh of relief....:goodvibes

I feel the same way about the ADRs. I made them yesterday and got everything I wanted! Our trip is for 14 days so I still need to make a couple more. Looks out for these restaurants in my report in October!

Le Cellier
Raglan Road
Chefs De France
'Ohanas
Kona Cafe
Rose and Crown

And many many more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter