• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How We Ate The World for Free. COMPLETED! #189 Our final food quest.

It's very easy to find. There's this little dessert counter with cheesecake, brownies, cake, etc. They also serve icecream sundaes, milkshakes. It's pretty much in front of the pathway from the foodcourt to giftshop.

If you come in through the flower pool entrance it to the far far left.

Thank you! I will definitely get one next time we are there, ice cream is my favourite food!

Laur's princess:

After that we just napped a little, cleaned up and changed clothes, etc. All that good stuff. My DISer buddy (Eeyorefan1 - Jess) called and said she'd be at DTD that night so we decided to meet there.

There I am! :rotfl: Great report Jenny!

Well....um....its "tommorow"...and theres NO UPDATE.

Just thought I'd let you know! ;)

Jenny we want more. When you are finished you can start planning the next trip.

Today was our second to last day. :( We weren't sad though, not yet at least.

Anyways, we walked down to the foodcourt after getting dressed to get some breakfast. After my tasty fruitbowl yesterday, I was in the mood for grapes...

I got a crossaint sandwich with sausage.
0.jpg

(At the end of our trip I kept forgetting to take pictures.) Anyways, this was huge and tasty. Same as before. It went great with the sweet, refreshing grapes (nice contrast.) I'm convinced Florida has the best fruit, whenever I buy grapes around here they're so sour!

My mom got a chocolate crossaint.
000.jpg

*drools* Y'all know what this is, right? Fudgy chocolate wrapped in warm, flaky pastry. Sprinkled with extra chocolate chips, and dusted with powdered sugar.

My dad got the breakfast platter again.
0000.jpg

This was very similiar to all his other breakfast platters.

Around noon at MK we were getting VERY hungry. We knew it was bad to go eat at this time, but we couldn't help it. We wanted food! So we stopped at Pinnochio's to see what they're ultra-famour figaro fries are all about.

We ordered a turkey panini (came with fries and a cannoli) and some figaro fries. My dad munched on popcorn while we ate.

OHMYGOD, this place was extremely packed. My mom went to stand in line while me and my dad scrounged for a table. Luckily, we finally found one after some hard work and clever thinking. I went to help my mom gathar the food.

When we got it the food was really cold, and we're all very picky about cold food so my mom took it back and asked for replacements. Finally, some hot steamy yummy looking food came out!
00000.jpg

00000000.jpg

000000.jpg

The turkey panini wasn't spectacular, but it was good. I might eat it again if I was craving a turkey grilled cheese. The figaro fries were yummy, but very hard to eat! They weren't amazing, as I could make them very easily here at home but they were satisfying. I didn't try to canoli as I had a bit of a tummy ache, but my mom liked it.

All in all, will we be back? Yes, but next time we'll probably get pizza and go at an off time so we can sit near the window and watch IASW.

After a fun day at Magic Kingdom, we decided to just come home and eat.
I got a chili dog and sundae.
000000000.jpg

It was tasty and comforting. I'm actually not a huge fan of just boiled dogs, but this actually hit the spot. The fries were great, as usual.

My mom got a steakwrap.
0000000000.jpg

(It's all wrapped up in that picture.) Same as before. It's shaved beef with onion and pepper all wrapped up in a tortilla with a good dose of white cheese.

My dad got a burger (no picture) and it was just as good as usual.
For dessert I believe we also had a couple big cookies, I actually like my cookies small but these were good. Lots of vanilla, which I love. The sundae was creamy, cold and sweet.

Today was so relaxing. Although I do like table services, this day was so relaxing because we weren't chasing any down. We just ate when we got hungry, and ate what we were craving at the time.

Coming up next...Last day and we gotta use up all those credits! We stuff ourselves full of Pecos Bills, Cosmic Rays and more POP Century. But this time we have guests! Who will they be, and what is it like eating in the 'future'? You'll just have to wait and seeeee.

Oy, I know. I think I'll just call at the 180 day mark and see where they can fit in the restaurants. Thinking about planning right now gives me a headache!

Let the headaches start!! 180 mark will be March 24th.

Happy birthday tomorrow!!!

Only two more hours until my official birthday day.

Hey guys, just thought you'd like to know we're officially booked for September 20th until October 4th! We'll be on the DDP and we're going to focus on food this time, so they'll be lots of yummy TS and CS reviews!

I am behind, but I just read about electric umbrella and rfc. I liked electric umbrella because I don't eat burgers much at disney because I know I'll get sick of them, but the few times I wanted one...that hit the spot for me, but yes I do agree there are better cs places to eat. Also I am wondering what the heck rfc stands for? The food looked pretty yummy! I too love the cheesecake at disney! Carrot cake too! mmmmm hehe I hope DCL food is as good at wdw! :goodvibes

I am desperate to try Figaro fries, I'm not sure how they passed me by for all these years! Another great review, sorry they are coming to an end.

Laur's princess:

Happy Birthday!!!! party:
Hope you have a great one!!!
We're going to be at WDW the same time as you. Hope I run into you so I can say "hi"!

Thanks guys. :blush: My birthday was fabulous!

Suzibrat, I really hope to see you! I love meeting all kinds of DISers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter