• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How to use order food app with dining credits?

phabric

DIS Veteran
I am going in March with the dining plan - quick service and table service.

I tried a pretend trial using My Disney Experience app to order food.

I have read that you can use dining credits to pay.

When I get to purchase the food it only shows pay by credit card.

Have they started using the dining credits yet?

I am going in March with the dining plan - quick service and table service.

I tried a pretend trial using My Disney Experience app to order food.

I have read that you can use dining credits to pay.

When I get to purchase the food it only shows pay by credit card.

Have they started using the dining credits yet?
I would also like to know this for our trip in 14 days.

The way I understand it is that pay by dining credit won't show up until your dining plan is actually activated when you check in.

That's what I assumed too. Your trip has to start for your DDP credits to be used.

I am interested to learn how the DDP mobile ordering will affect the lines. I think when mobile ordering was card only/NON DDP, it was less utilized and advantageous/faster to do it, wonder if the mobile ordering lines will now get a lot longer or if it will be a non-issue. Anyone see any feedback on this part of it yet?

Have not tried it with the dining credits. As others have stated, I doubt that they will show up as a payment ootion until you are there and they are loaded into your account.
Similar to Fastpass scheduling being available only 30 days out until you hit the 60 day mark and then you are allowed to schedule them at 60 days(not listed as an option until 60 days)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter