How To Survive a Hurricane with Pizza and Kurt Russell- An Oct DR *Update 1/8

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reviews' started by jerseytinkerbell, Oct 23, 2016.

1. dwonderz

dwonderz Mouseketeer

Just started reading - all of the food looks phenomenal! Sorry about that crazy weather - I hope the rest of your trip goes well!

2. TeeterTots

TeeterTots DIS Veteran

I can't think of a better place to be cooped up at and with all those yummy treats! Great thinking! Homecoming looks a-m-A-zing!! I'm not sure what I want more, those cocktails or fried chicken! Both please!!!

3. akayek31

akayek31 DIS Veteran

You got there the day after I left. I really wanted to see David Cook but it was a vacation all about Sugar Ray for me :).

4. Avatar

Advertisement

5. princess aleya

princess aleya DIS Veteran

I'm all caught up. The chicken and donuts from homecoming looked delish!

6. Chelley00

Chelley00 DIS Veteran

I'm so happy to see a review for Homecoming. I keep eyeing it but hadn't seen too much about it yet

7. jerseytinkerbell

jerseytinkerbell DIS Veteran

Hey all!

I am currently back in WDW for the next two weeks! I promise to finish up the last little bit of my reviews as soon as I'm home and then I will have a whole new DR coming at ya.

In the meantime feel free to follow along with me on Instagram @jeriberri23. Trying to post lots of pics and IG stories so that you can all see my dining adventures as they happen.

pepperandchips likes this.
  8. 2xcited2sleep

2xcited2sleep DIS Veteran

So nice to get the story behind the report title! I had assumed you maybe over indulged in some of his wine that was available in one of the booths. I can't even imagine the stress. I mean in the abstract, being stuck in WDW sounds like a great problem to have but with real life commitments it is stressful. How smart were you with the food gathering! I remember seeing various posts of lobby & food court madness. Glad you were able to hunker down and had the 1-bedroom villa in which to do it!!!

Looking forward to hearing about your current adventure!

9. momof3princes

momof3princes Mouseketeer

Following your latest adventure on IG, looks like the weather is better on this trip!
    Glad you made it through the hurricane ok and you got 2 bonus days!

10. Vernie822

Vernie822 DIS Veteran

Omg... that chicken and donuts looks amazing!! We just got back and I'm so sad we didn't get there on this trip. I'm dying to try it.

How crazy that you were there during the hurricane :O But so smart of you to get some provisions for in the room, those bacon/cheese rolls from Les Halles are the best.