how to remove someone from reservation

cujochurch

DIS Veteran
We have one less person coming with us on our trip. Do we need to remove them from every ADR or will it be automatic after he is removed from resort reservation? How do we cancel just his adrs, can you do it online?

I'm looking for the same information. DH is coming later than planned and we need to remove him from 2 ADR's. It was so easy to add him but it seems impossible to take him off -- I just can't find the button to do that. Or do I actually have to call Dining?

I had to do this same thing. You must call Disney Dining and they will go through every ADR with you. Once that person is removed, you may then remove them from your MDE. Make sure you check your MDE a few minutes after you get off the phone, And make sure that they read them all back to you. I had to make three calls!!! And still do not have one right...but I am adding now. The CM said thanks for calling and changing, cause we could have been charged :confused3:confused3 I hope this helps.

I would just leave the reservation as is and when you arrive at the restaurant, let the CMs at the podium know that there are only x number in your party. As long as at least one person shows up for the reservation, you will not be charged for the missing person.

You will have to call the dining line to modify the reservations, but the only ones I would modify are any pre-paid meals (e.g. dinner shows, CRT, Wishes Dessert Party). Be sure you let the CM know you don't want to cancel the reservation, just get a refund for one person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter