How to pre-order meal at BOG?

mishtb

Mouseketeer
this may be silly question but I can't figure out how to do it. We have reservations for BOG lunch and would like to pre-order our meal. Can I do it on the app or online? I can't find any link to allow me to do it. Also is it even worth doing it? What if someone changes mind on item?

Once you're inside 30 days of your BoG lunch, a link will appear on your MDE Reservations page, next to the BoG reservation...just follow the link. It's pretty self-explanatory. If someone changes their mind, you can go back into MDE and change your order, all the way up to a few minutes before the reservation...or you can change your order when you get there.

If you're outside 30 days from your ADR, I should tell you the date when you can pre-order on that page.

Also, on our last trip we had two rooms and linked accounts on mde. You can not preorder if you have more than one group that is linked. I.e., my dh and I had dining plan and our own room. DM had her own dining plan and room therefore the system would not allow us to preorder. Shouldn't be an issue if you just have everyone in one room or one account.

When you pre-order, can you "special" order? Things like no lettuce, or no mustard?

There are boxes beside the condiments that you can "uncheck" to have them left off your sandwich. There are not, however, other choices for condiments that you can add instead on the pre-order page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter