• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

How to pay for package with gift cards

yensidisney

Earning My Ears
How do I pay for my entire resort package including hotel and tickets with gift cards and can I pay the deposit without a credit card? Will it even ask me for a credit card if only pay with gift cards? Thanks!

Yes, you can pay the deposit and balance with gift cards. If you are booking online, there is a place you click to input a gift card instead of a credit card. If booking over the phone, simply tell them you are using a gift card. Make sure you keep any gift cards you use because if you cancel, all payments will go back on the gift cards. Also, if you end up buying a lot of small denomination cards, you can consolidate them all here so you don't have a lot of cards to keep track of: disneygiftcard.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter