• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How to get discounts on 4 rooms?

snyderla

<font color=red>DVC Lori<br><font color=navy>DH lo
We have 2 annual passes, 1 AAA card and 1 Disney Visa between us. I've just learned from my all knowing DIS friends that I can no longer get 3 rooms per AP. Bummer...I only have enough open on my Disney Visa to pay for one room right now. Not enough time to collect the money from everyone and pay it down before the discounts come out I'm afraid. Any suggestions on how to work with the system and get discounts for everyone? We haven't received PIN codes for any of us in awhile. I called Central Reservations and Group Reservations and I don't have any codes associated with my name or address. I don't want to do anything wrong, I just want to know what is the best way to get discounts on our rooms. Is there a way to get them on 4 rooms?
Lori

Can you call 4 times and book 4 different rooms? I would think if you pay them, Disney wouldn't care that your name is on all 4. ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter