How to Download ABD Trip Guide

Foreveraprincess17

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone,

We are looking for advice on how to download our ABD trip guide so that we can view this on our phone off line for the trip. Any advice on how to do this?

I've had nothing but trouble with this. I have an Android phone, so I can only speak to that.

First off, you need to use the Chrome browser to download it.

One thing I've found is that if I have another ABD booklet already downloaded to the device, I won't get the option to download a second one. You must delete the first one to get the option.

Here's the instructions from the ABD website:

How do I download the Adventure Handbook to my mobile device?​

To download the Adventure Handbook to your mobile device, follow the instructions below, depending on your device:

For Guests using iOS (Apple products):

Please note: The Adventure Handbook must be opened with the Safari browser when using iOS devices.

First, follow the link provided in the Adventures by Disney Adventure Handbook email, then follow the steps listed below.

Step 1: Select the “Action” icon
Step 2: Select “Add to Home Screen” – you may have to swipe the icon row to find this
Step 3: Select “Add” – This will add the app icon to the home screen of your device
Step 4: Locate the Adventure Handbook icon on your screen and open the app
For Guests using the Android OS (Google products):

Please note: The Adventure Handbook must be opened with the Chrome browser on Android devices. The app will not work in “Incognito” mode.

Simply follow the link provided in the Adventures by Disney email and the app will be added to the home screen of your mobile device.

If the app icon is not automatically loaded to your home screen, please select the “…” from the menu. Added by me (Sayhello). Under the menu (the 3 dots) you should see an option to add it to the home screen. Tap on that. Again, you need to use Chrome.

For Guests using a desktop computer:

Please make sure your software and browsers are up to date with the latest versions.

Get the Adventure Handbook app download instructions here.

Hopefully that helps. If it doesn't, let us know what specific issue(s) you are having, and we can try and help further.

Sayhello

Also, pls include your specific device info, as it is different for Apple vs Android devices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter