• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

How To Check Universal Resort Reservation

johnnyr

DIS Veteran
I just got a pretty good deal at HRH for summer through Orbitz. Was able to stack my Orbitz rewards on top of the new 15% discount that came out today. I can see my reservation on the Orbitz site. Is there a way to check my HRH reservation on the Loews or Universal site even though I booked through Orbitz? I know you can do this with a Disney reservation.

I don't think so. I called the hotel and asked them to confirm they received my reservation.

I had the same problem with ebookers.com, u have to ring them and ask for the hotel booking number, it should be an eight digit number and u can then enter that into loews hotel webiste to view you booking,

Same here through cheaptickets

Confirmation number has letters and uo website requires numbers only

When we booked with WDW and orbitz I remember a link about checking the source code and finding your ressie number there.

You can also send an email to the hotel directly and they will confirm that way if you prefer not to call.

We are staying RPR and emailed them at royalpacificconcierge@loewshotels.com - to add the kids, put in a room request and to let them know we would be arriving early. I gave the confirmation and itinerary numbers from the cheaptickets booking and within the hour they got back to me with the actual RPR number that you can plug into the website and said they added the kids and made a note of the early arrival just in case a room is ready. I would imagine that the hard rock is the same way - they have a contact link via an email form on the website, https://www.loewshotels.com/en/Hard-Rock-Hotel :)

Last edited:
Inspired by the comment above, I've used the online contact form on the Loews main website, choosing Concierge for CBBR

Now 24hrs later, I've just received an email from Loews confirming my reservation, and including my Loews reservation number

Plugged it in the Loews site (retrieve reservation) and it sure shows up

Ironically the rate shown is :
Expedia 7 Night Discount

:)

I booked through Cheaptickets, I called and got the Loews confirmation #-when I plugged it in, it had my name, the correct dates, but it also said Orbitz 5 night discount, and a home address of Chicago (we live in NY)

, and a home address of Chicago (we live in NY)

Orbitz headquarters are in Chicago. They booked the room in your name, but they're the owner of the booking e.g. Orbitz/Cheaptickets are the only one who can amend your booking, even Loews cannot change anything on it, like number of guests, you have to call Cheaptickets or wait until check in to make any change.

Cheaptickets owns your reservation, so the adress is theirs, hence Chicago.

Help! When I try to retrieve my reservation, it tries to have me sign back into the website, telling me that my password isn't correct, even though I am already signed in on the main site!! Ugh, help!!!!

Help! When I try to retrieve my reservation, it tries to have me sign back into the website, telling me that my password isn't correct, even though I am already signed in on the main site!! Ugh, help!!!!

what site ?

Did you request your loews reservation number from loews ?

Your cheaptickets reservation number will not work on the loews website

Inspired by the comment above, I've used the online contact form on the Loews main website, choosing Concierge for CBBR

Now 24hrs later, I've just received an email from Loews confirming my reservation, and including my Loews reservation number

Plugged it in the Loews site (retrieve reservation) and it sure shows up

Ironically the rate shown is :
Expedia 7 Night Discount

:)

owned by expedia

OT - but when booking for disney hotels & booking ME you need to go into your MDE account and change the address on the booking or your magic bands may be taking a trip to Chicago lol

I just called and the TM who answered said I would have to call cheaptickets to make any requests, I didn't want to push and ask for the reservation number. Just FYI

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter