How to book both adrs at 2 places for split up group

4HOLIDAYS

DIS Veteran
I am unsure how to do this with out cancelling one or other. I cam book the first adr for part of travel group at first rest. but then when i go to do the other 3 people in group for 2nd rest. at same time, it wants me to cancel out the 1st res. How do i fix this , or work around it?

Usually we all just eat together. Iknow if iseperate by an hour i can but we just want different spots at the same time so the rest of touring is still together.

Use a second MDE account, or call.

THIS....I have an account in my name, and another in my husband's name. I use them both for our trips of extended family....we have 15 going in Feb. Calling just isn't a feasible option for me most of the time, since I'm in a classroom with students all day and have littles in the evening, who I'm trying to surprise with a trip to Disney. :)

I was just looking for the answer to this problem! Booked 2 people for BOG breakfast and want to add more people on, but I can't without cancelling the initial reso. How does it work when we get to the park if these are reserved under different MDE accounts? Note we don't have magic bands and just use the cards.

You just need another person to be lead on the second reservation.
I did this a few times with a party of 7.
No need for a second account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter