• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How old do you think you look?

I look my age. I have to because my age is what my age is. Savvy? That said, however, my household mirrors say that I am at least 50 years younger then my birth certificate says.

I’m the world‘s worst judge of age, so I have no idea. People are always surprised when I tell them my kids are 40 & 36. Or when I say I’ll be retiring when I turn 65 next May. I attribute it to not smoking or drinking, dying my hair & mostly good genes. I will say, after 45 years as an RN working in a hospital, my hands look older than my face, lol.

I'm 54... almost 55 and people guess that I'm late 30s to early 40s.

Again, it's the genes. I'm blessed with very good ones on both sides of my family. My DH is 56 and he looks like he is young 40s, too.

Oh, yes, the hands (and forearms). I have grown a whoppin' bunch of those sun spots/age spots/large freckles--whatever they are called-- just in the last year or two. Jeez.
🙁
Me too and the back of my hands are super-crepey. I wish now I’d been more careful about always keeping sunscreen on them. :(

I've never really thought about it but my dermatologist (several different ones over the years) always comments how good my skin is with no wrinkles. I always had dry skin so I'm always putting lotion on and no I don't wear sunscreen as I have an allergy to it. My dermatologist says she doesn't believe I don't wear sunscreen and I sleep in my makeup, lol. I'm 54. I do use a retinol lotion on my hands which I think helps. I have always drank a ton of water too.

I look 46 :laughing: There was a time, not to long ago, when I regularly was told I looked much younger than I was but I'm seeing my age now. :rolleyes:

I just turned 60, but due to chronic health conditions I think that I look 80, and I feel like I’m 90. Edited to add: This photo was taken at my sons wedding in May.601187

Last edited:
I look about late 20s/early 30s most of the time. Strangers are always surprised by how old I actually am. (42)

I am 48, but I get that I look like mid 30s all the time. No one believes when I say I have a 24 year old daughter.

Better turn color than turn lose like mine

Lots and lots of hair in my family. No male pattern baldness, no thinning for the women. I'm lucky in that my hair is coming in a very pretty silver instead of dull gray. My sister is only just about three years younger than me, doesn't dye her hair at all and has no gray or silver. She takes after my Mom's dad, who had a gorgeous head of caramel-colored curly hair until the day he died.

I don't know how old I look, but I do know still in my 30's not paying attention to the TV commercials, my kindergarten daughter at the time said, Dad, you need that. What is that sweetie, looking up from my magazine. She swipes at the corner of my eyes, it's for your wrinkles! :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter