How old are your children and grandchildren?

Kitty 34

Hums in her sleep
No grand kids (yet) but my sons this year will be turning 25, 27 and 34. It's crazy because when I joined the Dis they were turning 11, 13, and 20.

I have 2 daughters - 8 and 13

And since I know it'll come up, I'm 46 and DW is 42 :)

I have one daughter, she's 3. I just love how often people ask me about having a second child :crazy2:

Our DS is 17, DH's grown daughters are 34 & 32 and between them have given DH has 6 grandkids (boy aged 10, girl aged 9, boy aged 7, girl aged 6, boy aged 3 and boy aged 2).

DS is 17. :eek:
DD is 4. She was a bit of a surprise. LOL

I have 2 girls who are 10 & 7.

I just realized that I need to fix my signature.

DD#1 is 6, will be 6 1/2 in 2 months.
DD#2 is 3 1/2, will be 4 in June.

My son is 33. His fiancée has a daughter who is 11; I consider her my granddaughter.

DKids are in my signature (dd 22, oh yeah need to fix that!, dd 20 and ds 18). My dgd is 3. :goodvibes

Just one DD, who is 20. I am 57 and DH is 53. Yup, late start. Hope DD doesn't wait to have kids as long as we did!

2 DS's - aged 31 and almost 29. I have one DGS, age 4, with a bonus step DGS, age 10! When I think back to when I was my 'kids' ages, I was raising 2 small children, working full-time, and had already bought my 2nd house!

Two DS (27 and 30) Youngest DS is married, no grandkids, just a granddog and grandcat. Until oldest DS gets married, we prob won't have any grandkids. DH and I now say we should have had 4-5 kids to guarantee a few grandchildren as all our friends now have them. We're 53 and 56. My parents were 47 when my oldest DS was born, sigh.

Two daughters -
First DD 29 is in a serious relationship with no children yet.
Second DD 36 w/ 2 daughters 13 and 15.

3 kids 30,22 and 17. I joined the DIS 11 years ago to plan our 25th wedding anniversary trip! No grandkids yet, but my oldest DS is raising his niece and nephew that we consider our grandkids!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter