How often do you visit Disney?

How often do you prefer to go to Disney World?

• Total voters
I voted twice a year but I think that may go down to once a year soon. We joined DVC so that helps but I will be out of points for 2017 until Dec.

We go about three times every two years. It's a bit like drugs. More and more may sound really good at the time, but chances of an overdose significantly increases.:crazy: Going less than that and I get some pretty bad cravings.:sad1:

*please note that this post does not endorse drug use of any kind...Consult your doctor or travel agent if you think you may have a problem*

There's no choice that fits my frequency of visits @Joe White

I am beyond that once a month (I have a problem). ;) I fit the once a week (Don't be jealous) choice that isn't up there. :D
Same here! Going to Epcot today haha....oh man I really shouldn't have stayed up til midnight and woke up this early.
Well, I hope it doesn't rain, haha!

Once every 17 years.
LOL! Well, that was the case when we finally made it back this Easter after 17 years away. But a December 2017 trip is in the works now, and I'm thinking I see myself trying to get there at least once a year. No family/kids for me, so I will either go solo or bring my folks or go with some Disney-loving friends. I'm figuring out renting DVC points, and that's really fueling the desire to go back. I'm also interested in possibly purchasing and becoming a DVC member in the (distant) future.

We go once every year! We are from CT, we drive down and do a few days at Universal and a week or so at Dis!
It's become a summer tradition!!

I am odd man out on this frequent flier thread.

We go every 2-4 years. Started timing it just before each child turned 3, so they were still free, when one was 9, before they hit "adult" pricing, traveling with family to celebrate multiple anniversaries and health successes.

Though I'm tempted to go more, That frequency definitely keeps it fresh and exciting when we do go.

After a couple of visits, we've decided every other year is best for us. Just curious how everyone else feels.

If I could move to a grand villa at Old Key West I would do it right now. There isn't too much as far as I am concerned.

ETA: The past twelve months with our first APs has been far from the norm. We went in May 2016, September 2016, December 2016, February 2017 and April 2017.

Last edited:
We started out going every other year since I was a single mom and it took me two years to save. Every once in awhile we or I would make it two years in a row, once for a conference for work that was in Orlando so I snuck a couple of days in and once the year my mother died. It was our every other year time and we went but didn't really enjoy it as much as usual so we did a redo the next year. About 3 years ago I started going solo for my birthday since it turned out less expensive than the places I normally go on my birthday trips, then had to go for F&W as well, because ummm I like wine. So now, twice a year, F&G and F&W, my son tries to go with me to one of them if he can get off school or work. I may end up going 3 times this year. I'd go every 3 months if my honey wouldn't have me committed, he thinks its a cult.

We usually go once or twice a year (we mixed it up with disneyland last year). Though, we did go 3 times after buying an annual pass. But once a year is probably going to be the norm.

Every 2-3 years, mix of different family members joining us, when our two kids where between 5-15 they each got 5 trips in to either WDW/DL with the family, seemed best to enjoy WDW/DL during those ages, now less so. Last trip was with my mother only in December 2014 for the Christmas lights and party, see had been to WDW many times and that would end up as her last trip. Taking my daughter in June for her 8th grade graduation, likely last trip for any of us for a while. I am looking at 50th anniversary in 2021 as my first WDW visit was in 1971.

Our first trip as a family was in late February-early March (my wife and I had been before we had met.) We're going to try to go back next February, depending on whether or not we have the money to go. After that, we're going to play it by ear, maybe every 2 years.

I voted one a month, but between October and May I'm inside WDW five or six times a month. Gotta love living 20 miles from WDW during that time of year.

We average a visit per year since 1999, the births of grandkids twice forced us to go 6 months apart then 18 in order to be there for the event. This showed us that 18 months is too much to wait but 6 months is not too soon to go back.

Bill From PA

Can't vote. I fit between once a month and twice a year.
We avg more like bi-monthly. Some months it works out to be about 6 weeks and others maybe stretching to 3 months

After a couple of visits, we've decided every other year is best for us. Just curious how everyone else feels.

We go 2-3 times per year. Lately it's been 3 times but I have a feeling it will settle back to 2 at some point.

If I could move to a grand villa at Old Key West I would do it right now. There isn't too much as far as I am concerned.

ETA: The past twelve months with our first APs has been far from the norm. We went in May 2016, September 2016, December 2016, February 2017 and April 2017.
Same here! If I could commute from my job I love here to Disney every week I would. There is no such thing as too much time at Disney
I got home on Monday and DH and I are back again on May 5th. And it's killing me to wait that long

It started as once in a childhood. :rolleyes1

Which quickly turned into once or twice a year for a while.

Then, we decided to take a break for 3.5 years, but we failed miserably at break taking and remain on our twice a year trajectory (if you count Disneyland) for this year.

Once a year for 2 weeks since I travel from Washington State. This has become my primary vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter