How much will your total disney trip cost?

So this was a good question:cool1:. Here Is my numbers for our MNSSHP/HHN trip this Sept for me and my 18yo DS. The 20th to the 27th
Airfare 500 rt
POR and tickets, with DxDP 2900
MNSSHP tickets, 250 for two nights(avg)
HHN tickets 250 with express passes for both.
OOP for food at US, 150
spending money for me, 700
spending money for my DS 700
golf for me 150
Transport, 250
about 6000 give or take

Ok lets see..... We (4 adults 2 kids) are staying in a 2 bedroom Villa at Saratoga with the DDP for 7 nights and thats about $6000. Airfare is about $1750 with luggage charges (damn luggage...). The BBB for two which will be about $110... MNSSHP will be $350 give or take.... So that addes up to...... Just over $8200. Holy Moly! And thats not including the $1000 we are bringing for and meals we have to pay OOP or stuff the kids (or I...) may want. Walt - you ain't cheap, but we love ya!!!!

Ignorance is bliss. We pay for everything separately and NEVER add it all up. If we did, we'd probably never go back.

Wow, if I really thought about it I would be really depressed! So I will just keeping living in oblivion!

140 for two nights at a Value when we arrive
900 for flights (this includes airport parking and one night at a hotel near airport
around 1300 to rent DVC points for 7 nights
1050 for 7 nights of the DDP
and 850 in tickets

So 4240 for everything on a 9 night, 10 day vacation at a Deluxe villa. Because those tickets include WPandMore and are hoppers I think we did pretty good.
Another 500 or so for tips and small souvies will be included.

Our budget is about $1500 for two adults, but that's with a cushion of a couple hundred dollars:

$350 - Room; 6 days, 5 nights, split with two friends who are also coming
$476 - 4-Day Discounted MYW Tickets x2
$140 - Gas, split from total amount with other members of our party
$14 - Parking, split from total amount with other members of our party
$520 - Food/Souvenirs/Incidentals

We tend to only spend about $300 - $350 on food, so we normally have money left over.

Our "budget" is $5000 (of which $600 is "free" Disney Visa rewards).

Our trip is 8 nights (5 Pop, 3 AKL) + flights + park tix + rental car = $3150

That leaves $1850 for food, entertainment, gas, WPs, Sea World, souvenirs etc. over 9 days. I expect to come in under budget but not by too much!

Myself and my DGD7:

1st night at POP: $135.00
Package@ 5 nights AKL, includes DDP & FLIGHTS = $2580.84
Luggage Fees: $100.00
Tips & Misc. : $300
DGD's Gift Card: $100

Total $3215.84

We are staying in a 2 bedroom villa at the Beach Club in Aug. With airfare for 4, dining plan, park hoppers, and full size SUV rental its about $6000.

Marivaid - love the Bon Jovi picture!! Heading back to see them on May 7 - second row - can't wait.

Marivaid - love the Bon Jovi picture!! Heading back to see them on May 7 - second row - can't wait.

Arghhhhh I'm jealous !! Won't get to see them this tour :(

Speaking of, that's another thing I fully intend to never add up. Second-row (or pit) tickets to the see the boys - NOT CHEAP!

For the 2 of us, the total looks to be about $1600 plus food cost for 2 weeks at AKL (value studio) this summer. So the total should be in the $3,000 neighborhood.

-We are DVC, so if you take 1/50th of our buy in plus the dues, that is about $850
-$450 for Airfare
-We bought DVC APs last summer (upgrading GAD) so that was a little over $300 each, but we used them last summer, and for a weekend trip in November, so I'll take half of the cost and apply that for this trip

We average about $2200 for a weeklong stay. We are a family of 3 "adults" who are within driving distance and don't stay onsite:

- offsite hotel, 7 nights booked on Hotwire @ $50/night= $350
sometimes we use hotel frequent stay points and stay for free.

- 2 meals/day for 3+ snacks, budget $100/day + meals on the road= $750

- park tickets, 3 adult 6 day non hoppers from UT= approx $750

- souvenirs= $100 (we aren't big spenders and DD brings her own $)

- gas for round trip from NC, 40 gals @ $4/gal= $160

- parking at WDW for 6 days= $90

Family of 6. Our package with Disney for 2 rooms at POP, tickets and upgrading our free QS dining to DDP for 9 days, 8 nights was just under $4,400. We are driving out from Houston and between that and everything else we have another $3100 budgeted for a grand total of about $7,500.

Party of 5 -- Me 28, DH 30, DD 12, DS 6 & DS 4

10 Day MYW + Water Parks + Dining Plan @ POR $3700
Private Photo Session $100
Laundry $ $60
Mousekeeping $50
Gas $250
Souvenirs/Snacks $180
Tips for TS Meals $120
Internet (3 days in room for work) $30
Photopass CD $100
To/From Hotel Stays $85

Total --> $4775

For 10 days of bliss @ the happiest place on Earth, I consider it cheap :banana::banana:

A gazillion dollars, give or take... and worth every penny!! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

As my husband always says when asked about WDW... "I've never left there thinking 'wow - that was cheap!!', but I've also never said 'that wasn't worth it'."

Budget $5000 for DH & myself

$3668 6 nights BC with DxDP & 6Day Tix with PH
$1000 Cash for tips/souveniers
$480 RT airfare Paid with Credits from 2010

2 adults, one child, one baby
6 nights CBR
5 day MYW non hoppers
airfare(was $800) total=$2400
Dining plan $623
so about $3000

Our trip this year:

8 nights Clarrion LBV w/8 day park hoppers-$1545 (3 adult hoppers,1 child)Kids,8-13
Parking, taking hotel shuttle few days to save.-$75
Fuel allowance for travel and between parks-$200
Suv. for 2 kids-$100
Food-Breakfest in rooms-QS lunch and TS every night(Tusker,50's,CP,HOB,WCC,VN ect), Park snacks and room snacks-$1000

We budget 3K

We have done Pop few times and BW..Lets just say we now take 2 vacations a year this way..LOL

Budget was $5000 and we spent about $4850.

We were there for peak season (spring break) at POR water view room for 7 nights.

1348.xx - POR 7 nights (2A1C)
1490.xx - roundtrip air for 3 (TOTAL budget buster!!)
*715.xx - 7d MYW base tix from UCT with mousesavers discount
*805.xx - room charges (souvenirs, character meals, beer, etc)
*265.xx - cash for tips, airport meals, misc
**90.xx - garden grocer for breakfasts, snacks, etc
*130.xx - misc meals and souvies that we couldn't charge to the room

4 Adults, 2 kids, 9 day myw ticks with Dining, staying in a deluxe two bedroom villa and it will come in just under $10,000. Omg I can't believe I just typed that. Yikes. Includes flights though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter