• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How much time for Chef Mickey's?

SeattleMark

Compulsive Planner and Research-aholic
Hi,

We want to hit Chef Mickey's for breakfast on Sunday, 7/24. We're going to try to get our PS for 7:00 am, right when they first open. The hope is that we can eat, then ride the monorail to MK and arrive before it opens at 9:00 (it's not an EMH day).

Is that cutting it to tight to get there before MK opens? We've never done a character breakfast anywhere, so I'm not sure how it works.

That should work out perfectly for you. I would say you will be there an hour and a half at the most.

I went to CM's last week for dinner. We were done, start to finish, seeing all the characters twice, photo, waving the napkins, entrees, dessert everything, in 1hr 20 mins and we weren't rushed at all. We had to ask for the check, our waitress couldn't believe we were ready to leave. We would have been out ten minutes earlier, but we were waiting for the check. We had a great time, but were ready to go. Getting our drinks was fast and you serve yourself, so you can be out of there as quick as you need to be.

We usually spend about 1 hour at Chef Mickeys. Last year we had an 8:00am PS and were at MGM by 9:30.
I think having the first PS of the day should get you in fairly quickly, especially if you arrive early and are one of the first to check in. Remember walking from the CR to the MK may actually be quicker than taking the monorail if you end up pressed for time...but I dont think you will. :)

So can you walk from mk to chef mickeys? I have a ps for the first night we are there doing mk in the afternoon and then ps for dinner.?? I am sorry for my ignorance but I have never been this will be my first trip. If you can walk how long will it take you ? Or should we hop on to the monorail?
thanks Diane

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter