How much longer?

These dates may be a little off because I am just going off what I remember and not looking up every date but they are really close, maybe only off by a day 2 at most.

1/5 - Offer Made
1/9 - Offer Accepted
1/12 - Submitted for RoFR
1/25 - Passed RoFR
2/6 - I Received Closing Docs
2/11 - Mailed off Closing Docs
2/14 - MV Title Co. received closing docs.
2/16 - Closed

I guess there was also the Estopple process sometime between 1/25 and 2/6 but I do not know dates for that. Title company was pretty quite during that time and I didn't ask any questions about it really.
Is it against the rules to ask which company you used? That time frame is great! I am buying resale now and time frame is important to me.

My timeline was pretty similar to yours. We closed 1/27 and received our Member Letter in the mail on 2/11.
Wow! That is nice and fast! I am curious which broker you used but I am not sure if that is against posting rules? I am shopping resale right now so the info would be helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter