How much does WDW come up in your house?

I watch ride videos frequently. My almost 2 yr old is mesmerized by The Seven Dwarves ride.
4ce11.jpg

DH and I have come to realize that we have very lengthy discussions EVERY day !! :confused3 We both have active and happy lives , but , Disney seems to always be on our minds :rotfl2:. Are we the only couple that have this going on ? Things will be going along and he will " just wonder " what night we are eating at Whispering Canyon " , things like that. It seems that we have lived this trip a hundred times over by now and we still have always to wait. :woohoo:We are also planning a trip for next year with his cousin and her husband and we have rearranged that so - o- o many times LOL. Does anyone else have this condition ? Please tell me that we are not alone !! pixiedust:
Yes it's daily for my DH and I too. We booked out ADRs a couple weeks ago. We're constantly talking about articles we read, what fastpass+ we want, clothes for us and the kids, etc.

You are awesome! We also do our Disney training. We are getting down to our Disney Weight lol! We walk each night and have been upping it to get ready.
I was heavy before our 2008 trip, lost 50 pounds for that trip, then the last 50 before our 2011 trip! I had surgery and let about 20 slip back before our 2013 trip, so I tend to lose it, then up a few, then lose it again. Maintaining is hard haha!

Wow- 100 lbs lost is an amazing accomplishment! I know what you mean about surgery letting things creep back up. My C-section took a lot out of me and I had had multiple surgeries in the years before my pregnancy (mostly fertility related) which all contributed to my weight shooting up (not to mention the crazy hormones from fertility drugs- ugh!! and let's not talk about my advanced maternal age... LOL). Breast feeding was great- I lost so much weight right away, but as soon as she weaned- it all, and then some, came back!! I want to be able to be active with my DD. and then there's this-
My sister had gastric by pass surgery and with her dedication before and after, lost 120 lbs! She wears bikini's now. I'm so proud of her!
I've read an article recently that said that "after" pictures are bs because there is never a magical after, there is always maintaining and lifestyle changes. I never thought about it that way, I've always just fantasized about the magical 'after' of looking and feeling good in a cute little black (polka dot) dress or bathing suit! But I have made life style changes this year that I am hoping become permanent. For instance, I gave up my addiction to Diet Coke, man that was rough! I only drink water now. I am trying to eat 'clean' but it is expensive and time consuming, so doesn't always happen- and I love pizza! But progress is good. :)

OMG, you should hear us at the dinner table. We would first talk about everyone's day then after that is all over with, we will play some sort of game that has to involve Disney. For instance we like to play "Where am I" where we would give one word clues about somewhere in WDW, whether it is in a park, resort, DTD, anywhere on Disney property. We also have been known to add Disneyland in that mix since we went there a couple of years ago. As far as talking about our Disney vacations....that seems to come up just as much, however our next trip in October is going to be a surprise to my kids so DH and I have to be very careful not to talk about it in front of them, but when they go to bed, it is fair game :goodvibes.

At least once a day. When I put my grandson down for his nap he always says "nana, let's talk about "didney" World.
So we spend 10 minutes discussing all he's going to do on our next trip.

I realize it's a ploy to put off napping but at 3 yrs of age, he's learned if you want to get nana off track, just bring up Disney! :)

At our house Disney is mentioned every day, several times a day! We listen to Disney music while doing chores, talk about what we are going to do/see/eat/ride! We reminisce about past trips, look at pics. And watch YouTube videos!
We are proudly Disney Nuts! We love our Disney tshirts and just about anything else Disney. It's hard for us to have a conversation that does not reference something Disney related haha! It is our happy, magical place. And we cannot wait to get Home!
My husband lost his sister last June to a very long fight with cancer, and we need this trip so bad just to get "ourselves" back if you know what I mean. Nothing has seemed happy in a long time. So we NEED Disney. We will probably cry like babies when we walk into the Magic Kingdom this year. I'm ready to be home at WDW. And it's nice to have people on here who understand what we mean.
I wish I was there to hand you tissues! Have a great time. I know I had cancer last year and this is kind of our celebration trip together since we didn't get one. I forgot about the YouTube videos he has saved on the computer, so he can take his trip around the lazy river at Blizzard Beach. So glad to know that we are not the crazy ones! My co-workers just do not get it but you all on here do!

pretty much a daily thing here too. We have a dry erase count down board in out family communicatioon center wjhere we count down the days tull the next trip, typically as soon as the number dips below 100 we become obsessed.

I probably think about it on a daily basis. I don't know if my wife is that bad, but we do discuss what we'll do on our next visit quite often, even if that visit is years away. We are planning on returning in 2016, so It's becoming a daily discussion for us both now.

I wish I was there to hand you tissues! Have a great time. I know I had cancer last year and this is kind of our celebration trip together since we didn't get one. I forgot about the YouTube videos he has saved on the computer, so he can take his trip around the lazy river at Blizzard Beach. So glad to know that we are not the crazy ones! My co-workers just do not get it but you all on here do!
Thank you! I hope you are recovering well, I wish you the most magical trip pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter