• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How much are Disneyquest tickets?

mickeysgirl17

Wish I was at Disney
Going one last time before they close and haven't been in years. Anyone know where I can find current prices for budgeting purposes? Thank you.

Going one last time before they close and haven't been in years. Anyone know where I can find current prices for budgeting purposes? Thank you.

$45 Adult
$39 3-9 yrs.

There are also discounted tickets available from various authorized ticket resellers.

Also, with the current ticket pricing structure, if you have Magic Your Way park tickets that include the Park Hopper option,
It costs just $15.98 per ticket to add the Hopper PLUS option that currently includes access to Disney Quest.

Years ago, they used to give vouchers for two people per room if you stayed on property. I never used it, but the coupon was in the room.

Also, with the current ticket pricing structure, if you have Magic Your Way park tickets that include the Park Hopper option,
It costs just $15.98 per ticket to add the Hopper PLUS option that currently includes access to Disney Quest.

If I purchased the Water Parks & More tickets for our upcoming trip, are they still allowing DisneyQuest as an option? Anyone with recent experience getting in with these tickets?

If I purchased the Water Parks & More tickets for our upcoming trip, are they still allowing DisneyQuest as an option? Anyone with recent experience getting in with these tickets?

Yes, they will still allow entry to DQ with the Water Park Fun & More tickets. It is not listed, but it will work with no problem.

Also they often will sell tickets half price if you go just for the evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter