How Many TS Meals For a 8 Day 7 Night Stay

sal1013

Earning My Ears
I plan on using the DXDP plan when I visit DW in October. My family, 6 Adults and 3 Children will be staying 8 days and 7 nights. How many TS meals will we get each day ???:

All of the dining plans are allotted by night, so you will get 7 sets of credits. For DxDDP, this amounts to 3 meal credits (TS or CS) per night, or 21 total credits each. (And 14 snacks each)

I plan on using the DXDP plan when I visit DW in October. My family, 6 Adults and 3 Children will be staying 8 days and 7 nights. How many TS meals will we get each day ???:

With the deluxDDP, the credits are not broken into TS/CS. You get 3 meal credits per person per NIGHT of your reservation. For your group that would be 126 adult credits and 63 child credits. You have access to all meal credits when you check in and they are good until midnight the day of checkout.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter