• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many times?

We go twice, once in October/November and again in June. The fall is by far my favorite time to visit.

usually once a year but sometimes twice.

our favorite time to go is the holiday season.
growing up we always went in the second half of november and the christmas decor/music/attractions are in full swing so to us disney world and christmas went hand in hand.

heck i didn't know there was a regular version of country bear jamboree until the first time i went no around christmas time in august 2006. i really don't like the regular version especially the blood on the saddle song. i really wish they would do the christmas version again so i can see if when i go during that time.

i do love jingle cruise though so it kinda makes up for it.

We go 1 time a year. MNSSHP & F&W usually in Oct but this time we are going in Sept. But are doing 2 MNSSHP (we included an extra party night since we are going to miss F&W by a week)

Sometimes I will add an extra trip if Disney then Feb, if Universal then May.

We go either once a month or once every other month. Usually for about 3 days.

Our favorite time is during the Christmas holiday and in February. Living in Florida and dealing with constant heat and humidity, it's nice to be at the parks when it's cool out. Love being in the parks when it's in the 50's or so

Starting with 2012, I've been doing an annual solo trip. After 2 times in early Dec with family and 3 times solo in early Feb, this year I went in April and I'm going back in April again next year. I thought the crowds weren't bad this year (it was well after Easter), and 2016 is another early Easter year. April's not going to work in 2017 because Easter is 4/16.

I wish I could go in the fall for MNSSHP but that won't work with my job. I really liked spring this year for Epcot Flower & Garden, avoiding the usual Splash Mountain closure/refurb, and not worrying about winter travel weather.

We go around every 18 months. We've been in mid-Feb, mid-May. early and mid-September, mid-October, and early-November. Anytime it's not hotter than the surface of the sun (May & Sept) is my favorite time. Next time will be in mid-November and really hoping some Christmas decorations are up.

From 1995 to 2000 we went once or twice a year. In 2000 we started buying DVC contracts and upped it to about 3 times per year until 2010 when we purchased a second home about 20 miles from WDW. Now between mid October and mid May we'll visit WDW once or twice a week for a day each. We've since sold all but one of our DVC contracts.

We have been every year since 2011. We are in the process of buying DVC and hope to increase our visits to two or three per year. We hope to make one family trip and then have enough points for one or two weekend visits with perhaps an adults only weekend among our weekend trips. We only live three hour by car away which is why we decided to buy DVC. We are very excited about the prospect of getting to go more than once a year.

We haven't gone a great deal, but more recently we have been going...so it almost feels annual now! We typically go in Jan/Feb! It has been great for us and the weather hasn't been too bad at all! I'm going again in Jan and can't wait! Although it is on my bucket list to make it at each season because I wan't to see all the different decorations and activities!! I would love to do the Food and Wine Festival! I don't know what crowded is like though, I mean the PHM was pretty crowded, but not regretfully so. But there are probably more hard core foodies and wine aficionados out there than runners, ha ha!

generally twice a year for 2 weeks at a time. My favourite time to go is October, for Food and Wine + MNSSHP, but love May / June for wonderfully hot weather, crazy rain storms, Flower & Garden and SWW.

Half! We're aiming for once every two years. Flights from the UK are very expensive (if we can get flights for the two of us coming in under $4500, we'll be very lucky).

We did a week last year, but are staying two weeks next year and hopefully a stay between 10-14 nights will be the norm.

We usually go once a year and we almost always go during the holiday season. It is truly magical and not being a very big family, going to the world over the holidays gives a feeling of a large family vacation.

We go once a year. We tried June, December/Jan and decided that September was the time for us. Lower park crowds and a room discount. We did run the Wine & Dine Half Marathon one year so we went in November but it was only because of the W&D Half.

The trips that I used to take with my family when I was a child revolved around spring break, summer break and christmas break. We would go two times every other year until I was 18.

We did live in Bloomington,IN. and did our one week trip in early Dec.Now I live in Tampa,FL. so we do many day trips.We own DVC at OKW resort So now we make two one week trips a year.One in early June and another in early Dec.I am not expert on Florida weather yet but like Sept. day trips and weekend trips in early Sept. and Nov.:)

Once, max. My husband only gets one week of vacation. We're skipping this year (did a Disney cruise instead). 2017 is a year I'm looking forward to - I'm taking my daughter on a mother/daughter trip at the beginning of the year (with the rest of my family hopefully flying down for my birthday weekend at the end of the trip), then my husband and I will head back late in the year for a couples only trip. I'm counting the days!

We usually go once a year, but we have done twice. We live in the northeast so the cost of airfare always has to be factored in. We have purchased annual passes since 2012 and maximize our use of those by doing a summer trip followed by a spring trip -- typically 11 days at a time.

Our favorite time is end of April. Crowds are decent and the weather is lovely! :)

As a family (DS, DIL and I) at least once every other year. I've taken to going at least twice a year, F&G and F&W, solo.

When my kids were little, we went every 2 years or so. Sometimes we'd squeeze in a budgeted trip in between our 2 years. Now that they are older, we have seriously slacked off. Havent been since 2011 and wouldnt even be going this year if it wasnt for my inlaws. For some unknown reason my kids are not the super fanatics that I am!

My favorite time to go is May or October. We've also been April and November. Nights were a little chilly and the parks were more crowded (granted it was Spring break and Thanksgiving week) May and October, it stays light out late and the weather is perfect. This year we are going in September. Im a little afraid of the heat, but it was the only time the inlaws could come (they live overseas). We'll see how it goes :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter