How many times can EE be "conquered ?"

Robo

1971 Castle in the Hub: Your lights are on!
I found this Expedition Everest video on YouTube.

This guest has ridden EE 3780 times (more, by now!)

He's the World Record holder for riding EE.

We know "DANNY" in the video on the DISboards.
His screen name is NYDisneyKid.

Enjoy the ride!

HERE.

And, he is still continuing add to his EE riding tally at WDW.

Good find!

So, Robo, can we get a Google Earth map showing the "hidden Mickey" mentioned in the clip?

One day of low crowds at AK where EE was a walk-on for the last few hours the park was open, my daughter and I rode it 11 times back-to-back before we moved on. I think we would have kept going if my poor husband wasn't stuck outside waiting for us for most of it, as he decided to bow out after the third trip.

The video is pretty great. I wish I'd thought to get a pocket counter to keep track of how many times I've been on this ride. Danny, NYDisneyKid, I like the cut of your jib!

Good find!

So, Robo, can we get a Google Earth map showing the "hidden Mickey" mentioned in the clip?

Here's the image, facing North.
On the lower pic, I added the white outline to enhance the shape.

EE-HMclean.jpg

EE_HMGE-Circ.jpg

Thanks Robo for sharing that...if I see a guy at the park with the clicker I will be sure to say hi to a fellow DISer :goodvibes (I guess I am a poet now :rotfl:).

Also, I had no idea that EE was the biggest hidden Mickey, thanks for posting the picture...I can't wait to show my DH and both DDs this....they would never believe me otherwise.

I found this Expedition Everest video on YouTube.

This guest has ridden EE 3780 times (more, by now!)

He's the World Record holder for riding EE.

We know "DANNY" in the video on the DISboards.
His screen name is NYDisneyKid.

Enjoy the ride!

HERE.

And, he is still continuing add to his EE riding tally at WDW.

I've always wanted to put a face w/ the name, I often wonder when I'm riding EE if NYDisneykid is around. Great picture of the hidden mickey.

I've always wanted to put a face w/ the name, I often wonder when I'm riding EE if NYDisneykid is around. Great picture of the hidden mickey.

Same here... I took the "kid" part of his nickname a little too literally, was a little surprised to see he's more of the kid-at-heart type!

That's awesome...

I once rode EE 13 times in one day - last year, doing Single Rider (I was there solo - left the kids behind - so I could enjoy Epcot's F&W Festival....)... and I'll admit, I had a ball, but after awhile, my stomach was getting all kinds of queasy from going backwards so much! :laughing:

I never knew there was a Hidden Mickey - thanks, Robo, for pointing that out. Huh. The things you learn on Disboards.

Thanks Robo. and thanks to all fellow DIS'ers. If you happen to see me while at AK feel free to stop and say hi. (look for the clicker) ºOº

One day of low crowds at AK where EE was a walk-on for the last few hours the park was open, my daughter and I rode it 11 times back-to-back before we moved on. I think we would have kept going if my poor husband wasn't stuck outside waiting for us for most of it, as he decided to bow out after the third trip.

The video is pretty great. I wish I'd thought to get a pocket counter to keep track of how many times I've been on this ride. Danny, NYDisneyKid, I like the cut of your jib!

The most I rode in one day from park open till close was 56 (or 58). Been too long to remember. ºOº

Thanks Robo. and thanks to all fellow DIS'ers. If you happen to see me while at AK feel free to stop and say hi. (look for the clicker) ºOº

Three questions.

Do you keep that clicker in a safe deposit box between trips?

Have you disabled the reset button on it?

I swore last week I saw the arm move. Is it true that the Yeti is back to A mode? :rotfl:

Three questions.

1.Do you keep that clicker in a safe deposit box between trips?

2.Have you disabled the reset button on it?

3.I swore last week I saw the arm move. Is it true that the Yeti is back to A mode? :rotfl:

1- in my car
2-lol,,,no
3-thats why they are called "Imagineers". they can make you believe anyting,,but no,,,still in good old disco betty mode.

Here's the image, facing North.
On the lower pic, I added the white outline to enhance the shape.

EE-HMclean.jpg

EE_HMGE-Circ.jpg

I see Oswald is still not getting any love. I can see the Hidden Oswald there too. (the 2 rabbit ears between the mickey ears.)

;)

And out of curiosity... How does the size of this Hidden Mickey compare to the old Hidden Mickey at MGM in it's pre-hat days?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter