How many States and Countries

Another NJ here :cool1:- are you looking for total from each state/country, or just one from each?
Can't wait to see the list!

I was thinking of just 1 from each state, keeping a total could be a bit much, but I'll see where this goes. Off to a good start so far.

Wisconsin!

Once you have most of the list done, I can let you know what's missing. We do have more foreign countries than last time!

Well lets see. The US, Canada, the UK, and the Netherlands....can I guess Australia? Scotland? :scratchin

I was thinking of just 1 from each state, keeping a total could be a bit much, but I'll see where this goes. Off to a good start so far.

Are you going to put the list in your first post? It wouldn't be that hard to change a number people from a state/country after the name like this:

Alabama 1
Wisconsin 2
England 2

Are you going to put the list in your first post? It wouldn't be that hard to change a number people from a state/country after the name like this:

Alabama 1
Wisconsin 2
England 2

I would, if I knew how....help? sorry, I'm new to all this.

I would, if I knew how....help? sorry, I'm new to all this.

You can edit your first post. (Well any post really). That's what Tracy did for the first cruise, whenever there was a new DISer that wanted to be listed, she would edit her post and enter in the new information.

I was born in Peru, but live in Florida, so just count me in with the other Floridians.

Well lets see. The US, Canada, the UK, and the Netherlands....can I guess Australia? Scotland? :scratchin

Scotland is in the UK :rolleyes:

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Island

So England, Scotland and Wales (and all those little islands) are Great Britain!

You can edit your first post. (Well any post really). That's what Tracy did for the first cruise, whenever there was a new DISer that wanted to be listed, she would edit her post and enter in the new information.

I will do that, thanks so much

We are from The Netherlands.....

And until now we are again the ones that have to travel the highest amount of miles to get there......
But you never know who is also booked on this cruise......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter