How many shows on the 4-night Dream??

sckennedy12

Mouseketeer
Hi all! I'm wondering on the 4-night dream cruise, are there 3 or 4 shows? :confused3 If there are only 3, which night is it that you don't go to a show?

Thanks! 2.5 weeks until our first DCL cruise!!! :banana:

There are three shows. On the Wonder on the 4th night we saw a movie premear. I think it's Villans Tonight, Golden Mickeys, and Believe. We are scheduling Palos for our sea night.

We just got back from the 6/3 Dream sailing. We had 3 productions (Villians, Golden Mickeys and Believe) we also had one night with a family comedy act - Alfred & Seymour.

Hi all! I'm wondering on the 4-night dream cruise, are there 3 or 4 shows? :confused3 If there are only 3, which night is it that you don't go to a show?

Thanks! 2.5 weeks until our first DCL cruise!!! :banana:

I was wondering that too! BTW what day do you sail? We are sailing 7/1...can't wait!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter