How many rooms w/ BB offer?

wdw4lif

Mouseketeer
So a couple questions. We're really hoping for Free Dining during our trip beginning of Nov 2017. I'm just curious how this all works. I've heard you can book 3 rooms with a BB offer. Does this mean if my parents (who live in FL) went to stay one night (no package, as they're AP holders), they would be eligible to book a BB offer? I know right now I'm hearing they're only going through end of October, but I'm talking for down the road a bit. We're just trying to save as much as we can for my parents, who are FL Residents, AP Holders, and Cardholders. Thanks in Advance! :earsboy:

Example: My parents stay one night at a WDW resort.
1. Will they be offered a bounceback offer?
2. If so, how many room/packages can they book?
3. What are the odds of a Free Dining Package BB Offer in November/December?
4. Do you have to book the BB package at the hotel you're currently staying at?

So a couple questions. We're really hoping for Free Dining during our trip beginning of Nov 2017. I'm just curious how this all works. I've heard you can book 3 rooms with a BB offer. Does this mean if my parents (who live in FL) went to stay one night (no package, as they're AP holders), they would be eligible to book a BB offer? I know right now I'm hearing they're only going through end of October, but I'm talking for down the road a bit. We're just trying to save as much as we can for my parents, who are FL Residents, AP Holders, and Cardholders. Thanks in Advance! :earsboy:

Example: My parents stay one night at a WDW resort.
1. Will they be offered a bounceback offer?
2. If so, how many room/packages can they book?
3. What are the odds of a Free Dining Package BB Offer in November/December?
4. Do you have to book the BB package at the hotel you're currently staying at?

1. Yes, there will be a bounceback available to them. The free dining bounceback is available only through the end of October, after that it will probably be a room only discount bb.
2. If it is only the two of them going, they can only book two rooms on the bounceback offer. One of them will have to be the lead guest on one room, and the other will have to be the lead guest on the other room. You can't book bounceback rooms for people who aren't at Disney....it is only for registered ADULT guests at the time the bb is offered.
3. There are zero free dining bb dates for 2017 in November, and December bb dates are 12/8-12/20 only.
4. No, you don't have to book only where you're staying. You can book a bb offer at any resort included in the offer, as long as they have availability for the offer.

Thank you for the quick response! Just trying to get all our ducks in a row.... :donald: LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter