• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many rooms in your home have you not been in today?

I don't go down to the basement very often - that's DH's man cave and the laundry room (he does all the laundry) and I haven't been in the guest bathroom today - so I guess 3 rooms total.

4 rooms. Bedroom # 4. Bedroom #2. Bathroom #2. Bathroom #3.

Sons’ Bedroom
Kids’ Bathroom
Dining Room
Basement Rec Room
Rec Room Bathroom
Laundry

So… I haven’t been in 6 rooms/areas of our house.

(Meanwhile, counting the garage & foyer, I’ve been in 8 rooms/areas of our house.)

1 - the finished downstairs family room (2 if you count the walled off "cat" and utility room down there)

Three of my daughters bedrooms (It always stresses me out to see how messy they are), 3 of our bathrooms (only really go in them to clean them) and the basement (my oldest DDs “apartment”). Tomorrow is cleaning day so I’ll unfortunately be in every room in the house!

Sad to say I hit ALL of them several times a day
Chasing a puppy / wondering what that pesky cat is up to ( he’s shady) and checking on the old cat (she’s sweet) handing out laundry / dropping off dishes / working / did I mention that puppy - where is he at now ??? And going back upstairs for the one hundred times a day because I forgot something or having to see what that shady cat is doing !!! Haa haa trying to train the puppy to keep an eye on the cat !! So far it’s working !

Well I haven't put a load in the dryer yet, so laundry room, DD's bedroom, guest room, and that bathroom.

We downsized last year and I recently moved my home office computer setup upstairs to DS's bedroom/rec space since he's at college. I will put it back in our bedroom over break. Most of our rooms are used daily.

11. I have an apartment in the basement with my own entrance so today I haven’t been on the main level or the other 4 rooms in the basement.

The basement, the "kid's bathroom", and I don't think I've been in my son's room or the office today but I'm not actually sure about that.

I didn't go in our basement today, I didn't go into either of our kids bedrooms and I didn't go into their bathroom either.

Only the storage room under the house. We have two empty bedrooms now, but I go in them almost daily since I open the curtains so the dog can look out the windows. Yes she's very spoiled, but in our defense they are the only windows that look out to the front. I like to look out front too!

I'm out of town now, but still was in both of them before I left town this morning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter