• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many places to preview actual DVC rooms?

MicheyMouse

Mouseketeer
How many places at WDW have actual DVC rooms to preview and what is the most efficient way to hit them all? We do not care about the virtual preview center although we will likely step into it while at DS.

How many places at WDW have actual DVC rooms to preview and what is the most efficient way to hit them all? We do not care about the virtual preview center although we will likely step into it while at DS.
Unless I’m mistaken, all of them do. The only resort I’ve ever been to that didn’t have preview rooms is VGC. Every WDW resort I’ve visited had preview rooms.

Once the resort is sold out, I'm fairly certain they don't have to have them anymore. You aren't going to find a preview studio for PVB. However, they will show you the bungalow, if available.

Once the resort is sold out, I'm fairly certain they don't have to have them anymore. You aren't going to find a preview studio for PVB. However, they will show you the bungalow, if available.
We toured a Poly studio last July.

An actual studio or a preview studio like they have at Riviera that's dedicated to tour?
I don't remember if the entry door had a glass panel or not (the easiest way to tell if they are dedicated), but they had the key at the podium along with the bungalow key. I also know that the preview rooms at CCV (with the glass panel entry doors) are still there, and CCV is a sold out resort too.

Last edited:

Since Covid, I think they have kept rooms available for preview at all the resort. They are allowed to do this per our contract.

So, people can visit resorts and see rooms now.

Didn’t Saratoga have a place with multiple rooms from a number of resorts? Is that still there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter