How many phones have you

Broken and lost phone aren't what shock me. What shocks me is how many people just expect to buy a new phone every 6 months for no reason other than they want a new phone.

Lost a phone, never. The only phone I’ve broken was my iphone 5C. A drop that shattered the screen, I swore I saw it drop in slow motion :charac2:

I’ve gone from iphone 3GS, to iphone 4S. Turned 18 and broke off to join tmobile and went to phone 5C (RIP), to iphone 6, to iphone 7, to iphone 8+

I’ve been pretty lucky with my phones over the years. I had a strange incident where I was shooting and the ejected shell somehow managed to find its way to where my phone was and cracked the screen in the corner. It still worked fine after that though. Back before all the waterproofing I spilled water on my phone but the rice trick totally resurrected it.

I always decline the insurance as well as I’ve never needed it plus the deductible is like $75 ontop of everything else.

Time to knock on some wood.

Hey I didn't know DD was also here on the forum... DD and DW are in a contest at 3 breaks each... I choose not to play that game and have never broken any (dang, now I probably went and jinxed it).
My oldest DD did it first and I thought "How on earth could she let that happen?!?" and then a few months later I did it, lol. Forgot it was in my back pocket. You'd think I'd learn after that, but I've actually done that a few more times, I was just lucky enough that it missed the toilet (plus it's insured now).

1 phone got super clean!

It was a small flip style phone and I forgot it was in my pocket and it got washed. It was probably around the time the first iPhone was out/with in a year. But the plan was maybe $19/month. So we got me the cheapest phone since we were planning on getting me and our oldest phones in the next few months. So I had to suck it up with a $20 phone.

Since then, I haven’t broken, lost or washed any phones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter