How many people checking in with free dining

Marcy Mouse

DIS Veteran
How many rooms do you think will be booked in on Aug 13 with the free dining?

Just wondering if the check in lines will be a 2 hour wait!

Thanks!

In another thread I thought Bicker said 2000 free diners will be checking in at POP alone on the 13 th.

It wasn't bad last year. I think we waited about 15 minutes at 2:00 pm on a Saturday (Probably THE busiest day of the week for check ins) last year in August during free dining at ASMo.

I'm hoping it's not bad this year, either. I have high hopes since we are arriving at 9:30 am this year at CSR which doesn't seem to be as popular with tourists as the other resorts.

Threeriversdisneyfan said:
In another thread I thought Bicker said 2000 free diners will be checking in at POP alone on the 13 th.

That is 2000 rooms not just diners!

From this thread:

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1189575&page=2

Sammie said:
It is 2000 rooms, and even if they are guest checking out and checking back in, it will still take time to do that. They have had to schedule extra ME buses and work out the system with the airport to even get the buses in and out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter