• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many more days until YOUR WDW trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice round number of 10 days!
Almost in single digits :)

Starting to panic a little about the things that are out of my control for this specific trip, but I'm sure everything will turn out magically, just as they always do! :wizard:

:woohoo: 9 days ~ finally hit the single digits, whoohoo!! :woohoo:

8 days to go!!

Have a magical trip . We have 112 and I have started my Disney box plug bars , Glow necklaces out Disney tees and so on . I think I am worse than our kids.

Have a magical trip . We have 112 and I have started my Disney box plug bars , Glow necklaces out Disney tees and so on . I think I am worse than our kids.

Oh, I do that, too! My suitcases have been out for weeks, and the kids make fun of me all the time, LOL! I think the preparation is half the fun! ;)

18 days :banana:

I think I will start to think about packing some stuff this weekend to help pass the time...:rolleyes:

53 days!

As soon as school ends for all 5 of us, it will feel more real. Right now we're just getting everyone ready for finals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter