• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many more days until your trip to WDW - Part 9

2️⃣3️⃣
May have to cancel My Wild Africa Trek scheduled for Dec 13th. Have cancer in my leg. They have made 2 cuts so far. The last one on Thursday. Dr is stating she will probably need to take more. Waiting on lab results. My son has volunteered to push me around in a wheelchair if needed. Praying for positive lab reports.
Praying for the best possible outcome. I had skin cancer on my neck and chest but aside from excision and needing to wear sunscreen year round and have an annual skin exam no other treatment. It will depend which type and how deep the lesions go. It stinks but maybe you can reschedule?

8️⃣ weather looking to be in low 70s and mid 50s. If the weather folks have a clue what they are talking about.
DD lives in Winter Garden which is near WDW and it’s dropped as low as 34 at night! We were there 2 weeks ago and it was 65-78 which was lovely. Pools are heated so we swam anyway, even at night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter