• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many more days until your trip to WDW - Part 9

Interesting development on our trip. Yesterday morning we were awakened a 5 am at the Fairfield Inn Riverview near Tampa by a sheriff informing us that several vehicles were broken into including ours overnight. Our rear passenger window was smashed but nothing was stolen as we didn’t leave anything of value in the car. However we’re on the road for another 10 days. We called Geico who told us safelites earliest appointment is 5/10. They said we could also try Glass America. I called them yesterday morning and they sent a technician out this morning to our Sarasota hotel and it’s all fixed! One day with plastic on the window wasn’t too bad! Highly recommend Glass America! Off to niece’s graduation today and Orlando tonight! Can’t wait!

Well we made it but not without a little more drama. We got out late from my niece’s graduation celebration in Sarasota. So I decided to call and confirm with the hotel that we’ll be arriving around 11:30. The front desk person tells me we have no reservation and asks if I booked through a third party (yes, UT and they’re now closed for the night). Then our call got disconnected. We decided to just go anyways and sort it out there. The good news is we did have a reservation. She wasn’t looking it up correctly. So we head to our room and discover it’s a handicap accessible room with a shower head that points at my DHs chest. We were just going to deal with it until the A/C unit came on sounding like a jet engine. It was so loud we couldn’t hear each other speaking. Back to the front desk we go…now in a different room with a regular shower and quiet A/C. Time to sleep and then enjoy Disney magic tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter