How many more days until your trip to WDW - Part 9

3 days left until I go back to Walt Disney World as a result of my mom attending a conference (Contemporary 7/19-7/22)
107 days left until I go back for Halloween (Beach Club 10/31-11/1)
167 days left until I go back for New Year's Eve for the first time since ringing in 2022! (Art of Animation 12/30-1/1/2024)

I’m really sorry to hear that. I have enjoyed reading about your family’s adventures and always thought you were such a loving and close family.

I wish you well and send positive thoughts/prayers for you and your family as you all navigate this challenging time. 💔
That's the thing. We are a very close family and very loving. Her only reason is she said she wants to be single. Just last month things were perfect and then out of nowhere it happened. I had a gut feeling and my gut was right. Unfortunatally this is the second time. It happened a year before we married but I was a sucker and took her back. Not this time.

2 days left until I go back to Walt Disney World as a result of my mom attending a conference (Contemporary 7/19-7/22)
106 days left until I go back for Halloween (Beach Club 10/31-11/1)
166 days left until I go back for New Year's Eve for the first time since ringing in 2022! (Art of Animation 12/30-1/1/2024)

42 Days. Hello and all that, first post, heheheh. I have not set foot at Disney since my days being stationed in California back in the late 90's, early 2000's. Last time I was there was summer of 2002. So 21 years, yikes. Now I'm headed to Disney World for the first time since I was a kid, and my parents took me there while they were still building the park and it was not open yet, which I think was around 1972-ish. Late 60's/Early 70's I lived in Anaheim, so going to Disneyland frequently was a thing. I was lucky. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter