How many more days till your disney vacation?

10!!!!!! I only have three more days of school left, i go to a Catholic school so i get off holy thursday, good friday and the week after easter. OMGGGG Im soooooooo excited.

well... about two months...so about 60 days. haha but i'm already reading my vast collection of Disney brouchures. can'twaitcan'twait :goodvibes

7 months until I head to Disney World. ahh, I don't want to wait that long.
But we are taking a day and going to Universal this time, so i'm excited about that. :D

6am flight tomorrow morning!!! about to shut down my computer for the week!!!!! freaking out!!!!! i'm so excited!

my ticker may say three, but its only two, cause i don t include today. I cant wait to get my summer clothes out tmo and pack. im so excited!!!!!

Finally the time has come, TOMORROW!!!!! :cool1: i am super excited. I am leaving my house at 4:30 and my flight is at 7 (it takes about half an hour to get to the airport). I don't think i'll get much sleep tonight at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter