How many miles from your house to WDW?

1,450 miles from my house the Disney World.
1,550 miles from my house to Disney Land.

I'm stuck right in between :(

612 from our house in Nashville. Looking at moving to Atlanta in a few years so we'll be even closer! I mentioned this fact to DS10 and he teases me about it on a regular basis :rotfl:

570 miles for us!:goodvibes That's from New Orleans to Orlando;From door to door,Mapquest has us at 676 miles!!! 10 hours and 22 minutes without stops!:scared1::goodvibes

655 miles from my door the to Pop Century
I've also driven from Gastonia, NC. (556 miles)
And Columbus, Ga (395 miles)

2849.61 miles according to Mapquest. :sad1: Thank goodness for Virgin America and its direct flights to Orlando from San Francisco!

9,327 miles from Sydney Australia. Just a days walk really :).

Funny enough if I put in the addresses in google earth it suggest I kayak across the pacific ocean. It thinks it will take me 56 days to get there by car and kayak.

About 12. Not sure how accurate mapquest is for me. It has me at a travel time of 32 minutes and 18 miles?! On a good day with no traffic I can make it to the cast parking of MK in 15 minutes.

Two miles... wait, that says Disney WORLD ... make it about 2500 miles.

558.7 miles from our driveway to WDW property. We make the drive in 8 1/2 hours.

As the crow flies, about 10.7 miles from my driveway to the TTC tollbooth (and only about 6.8 to the WWOS complex) ... However, remembering the drunken crows from Cheshire Figment's post ... about 14.9 miles to the TTC tollbooth, and about 12.5 to WWOS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter