how many mickey waffles in a kid meal?

Lisa F

is a very wise woman
It looks like it is 2 at QS locations. is it 2 at table service as well? (specifically whispering canyon cafe). Debating whether to get my kiddo the mickey waffles with bacon or for $3 more the skillet out of which he will eat mickey waffles and bacon, but maybe more :)

I got a Mickey waffle kids meal from the CBR food court and it was 2 small waffles, so I assume that's a standard size for the kids portion of waffles anywhere.

Upon a Google search, it looks like 2 of the small ones come with the kids meal.

Kids waffle meals also usually come with a side of grapes if he likes those. By the end of our trip, we had about 10 packs of grapes in the room fridge.

Question....I usually get the adult size waffle.....but considering ordering the child size.....but some of the food courts list "buck wheat" waffles. So are the kids waffles different than the adult one?

Question....I usually get the adult size waffle.....but considering ordering the child size.....but some of the food courts list "buck wheat" waffles. So are the kids waffles different than the adult one?
Buckwheat waffles are gluten free.

It looks like it is 2 at QS locations. is it 2 at table service as well? (specifically whispering canyon cafe). Debating whether to get my kiddo the mickey waffles with bacon or for $3 more the skillet out of which he will eat mickey waffles and bacon, but maybe more :)
Not enough if you want one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter