How many DVCs will be trying to book CCV at 8am on the 26th?

Number is busy and cannot login into the website.

My 4 minute hold is extended, but at least I am in the queue. Website cannot handle the load, crashes if I try.

I can get online to book CCV but the page to cancel my BRV res is giving me an error :headache: and I need those points in order to book

Last edited:
I can get in and it's showing that my dates are available, but when I select the stay, I get an error. This is torturous!

I got in. Was deciding between canceling BRV and booking CCV or just sticking with BRV and trying to pick up the one night I was missing. After looking at pics of both forever online last night I decided to try and stick with BRV. Was able to pick up the night I needed and I booked our potential first night in a CCV studio so there is a chance we'll stay at both. Now I just need to wait on Southwest to see what the airfare game around thanksgiving will be like.

Oh and I got all the way through the booking process twice and the website crapped out both times on the page where it would show the completed reservation confirmation. But when I look at my upcoming vacations everything is there. So I'm guessing I am good.

I got the 1 BR for 3 nights and 2 BR for 4 nights at Copper Creek in October!! Whew! On the phone, not online.

good luck everyone. I booked by phone but my DH had it locked in online as well and the CM could not complete the booking at the same time. She said one of us had to get out. So he dropped it in haste. Problem was the room went back into inventory and the CM then had to go back in and try to grab it. This took what seemed like FOREVER to find out if it was still available. We should have just completed it online since we already had it. Lesson learned. I thought DVC had the room on hold also, but not true. They couldn't move forward until we got out of the system and then they went back in to try to get it.

so if this is your situation, you may want to try first to proceed online!!

It took me 30 minutes but I was finally able to book a one bedroom the week after thanksgiving. The website had errors so many times I thought it would never process everything in time to get my week. I also tried the phone and it either rang and then went to a busy signal, or went straight to a busy signal. Very frustrating but at least I finally got something. Good luck everyone!

Somehow despite all the website glitches I managed to cancel a studio at Boulder Ridge on 9/30 and book the Copper Creek studio with walk-in shower on the same day. Two different browsers, and I was sure once I cancelled the Boulder Ridge (even that took 4 tries) the Copper Creek would error out, but it didn't!!

Sounds like online is the best bet, but if it was really really important I don't know if I would have taken the chance. :badpc:

I checked the RAT a few minutes ago and only the Deluxe Studio (with tub) and the 2BR lock off with deluxe studio (w/tub) showed partial availability. The Cabins at the time showed all nights through December as available. The only other category that had a lot of dates unavailable were grand villas.

Good luck everyone!

Success! Took a few tries online, but was finally able to cancel one and book the other. Good luck to all!

I can get in and it's showing that my dates are available, but when I select the stay, I get an error. This is torturous!
For some reason the website still won't work on my computer, but I was able to book a studio for September on my phone!

Got it. Used the two browser method to cancel, took quite a few refreshes but each time I would get a little further in the booking process.

We were going to try and switch on Friday but thinking about it, BRV may have better water views.

:earsboy: Bill

Was anybody able to scavenge any dropped reservations? I've been trolling the website, but I haven't had any luck for my desired stay. Not too surprised that no-one wanted to switch from Beach Club to CCV during Columbus Day Weekend, but there was always hope.

We were going to try and switch on Friday but thinking about it, BRV may have better water views.

:earsboy: Bill
Except you have two sides of Copper Creek to have a water view as has been reported previously that both sides of that wing of WL had lake and pool views. Only half of BRV will have water views.

Was anybody able to scavenge any dropped reservations? I've been trolling the website, but I haven't had any luck for my desired stay. Not too surprised that no-one wanted to switch from Beach Club to CCV during Columbus Day Weekend, but there was always hope.
I'm on hold trying to drop a 2BR at Beach Club and to book a 2BR at CCV, over Columbus Day! But Oct 7 and 8 have disappeared while I've been on hold for the past hour so I'm going to have to settle for switching out Oct 12-15 instead. Hoping they don't get snatched up too while I'm holding!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter