• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

how many different forms of payment for annual passes

Dznypal

DIS Veteran
we are going to the world end of Jan --first time as DVC--count down is running!!!

anyways were planning on buying the gold annual pass thats for Fl red and DVC

just wondering how many forms of payment I can use

Id like to use some GC (probably around 3of them) and disney visa and the rest on our regular CC

I know like with SW you can only use a set amount of ways to pay just wondering if Disney does the same thing or as long as it gets paid they dont care how many different forms of payment

thanks all

We just bought our passes about a week ago, and you could only use 2 forms of payment; we ended up booking each of our 3 passes separately so we could use multiple gift cards (3) and the difference on a credit card. I believe that you can combine multiple gift cards to a single gift card so if you needed to use multiple you could combine them first to cover the cost.

I just bought APs online. Like you, I wanted to use gift cards. I was buying three APs. The website said I could use two forms of payment, but when I tried I couldn't use two gift cards in one transaction. I don't know if I was doing something wrong, but it would let me enter two gift cards. I ended up buying the three APs in three seperate transactions. I had to use the Disney Gift Card site to combine the remaining balances after buying the first two APs. It worked fine in the end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter