How many days left until you leave?

Status
Not open for further replies.
183 Days!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!! First time to WDW for this family but many time DL visitors! And it is our 15 year wedding anniversary to boot! (We spent our 5th year anniversary at DL!)

2 more days! Today is my last day at work. Tomorrow I get everything squared away here at home. We're pulling out of here at 4am on Friday! Hope to be pulling into Coronado by 4pm that afternoon! I cannot believe it's here! I've waited 17 years to get back to WDW, and booked this trip last July. I might have cried a little this morning when I finally let the wave of excitement and happiness wash over me for a little bit. Now I've just got to stay focused on teaching class today and then I can embrace the excitement properly!! :)

3 days!! :jumping1:

Last night at work tonight (night shift RN) then a day and a half to make final preparations before an early morning Saturday flight. Can't wait for that 80 degree weather!!!

90 days! Which means I only have 1 more month to nail down our plans so I can book FP+!!

tumblr_nvdd2nO12G1tfbtrwo1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter