How many days left for your Disney Vacation???

Status
Not open for further replies.

44 days and I literally need it to be here....tomorrow!!:rotfl:

I haven't been as excited for this trip and am kinda down lately...so, im hoping Mickey Mail comes soon to make it seem like its a reality.

Have a fabulous day everyone!

somesong2sing said:
44 days and I literally need it to be here....tomorrow!!:rotfl:

I haven't been as excited for this trip and am kinda down lately...so, im hoping Mickey Mail comes soon to make it seem like its a reality.

Have a fabulous day everyone!

Same here! YIPEE!!!!

41 days for us and I don't think I can stand the wait anymore. So looking forward to this vacation.

14 days!!!

2 weeks from today I will be in Orlando, though it's still 16 days until we step foot on Disney soil.

Sooooo giddy!

p59_afd86.jpg

17 days! First trip with my son. He is not as excited because he doesn't know any better. But I can't wait!!!

Okay, folks! Only 8 weeks! EXACTLY 8 weeks from this very moment, we will be in the happiest place in the world! OH YES!!!

And we will ROCK the ROCKIN ROLLIN COASTER!!! AW YEAH!! And we will TRIUMPH over the Tower of Terror...that's right baby, WE ARE COMIN BACK!!!! LOL! :rotfl:

56 DAYS!!!

Patience is NOT easy!!!

17 days! First trip with my son. He is not as excited because he doesn't know any better. But I can't wait!!!

Once he goes, he will NEVER be the same! He will ABSOLUTELY love it! And you will enjoy seeing the magic in his eyes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter