How many days do you have left #4!!!!

We leave for WDW in 21 days! :car:

We leave in 122 days for the cruise...if I make the decision to pay it in full next month so we can go! :rolleyes1

:rainbow: :dogdance:91!!!:dogdance::rainbow:

3 months from now we will be on a plane to Orlando, then checking in to POR, having lunch and going to EPCOT for the day with Kona Cafe for dinner. Can't wait, seems like only yesterday we booked and had 11 months to go!

64 Days left until our first trip to the Poly! Planning out fastpass+ tickets this weekend! :woohoo:

15 days until we leave for WDW.

Looking forward to our first stay at the Polynesian Villas and our first July 4th at WDW.

However really I'm not wishing away June quite yet. It can slow down a little bit so we can enjoy our summer. Kids still aren't out of school yet...last day is this Thursday.

250! Which seems like FOREVER - but I finally got to book today, so I'm super excited - it finally feels real - I can look in MDE and see our trip!!! =)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter