How many days do you have left #4!!!!

15 days until we check back into our home away from home at POP. Nieces think we are doing a beach vacation in Daytona...Been hard keeping the secret surprise.

I am a grandma myself , but , for the life of me I can' t figure out how your grandma can be 20.:confused3 Especially since mom and dad are both 47. I know how easy typos occur , but it sure gave me a chuckle !! :laughing:

I am a grandma myself , but , for the life of me I can' t figure out how your grandma can be 20.:confused3 Especially since mom and dad are both 47. I know how easy typos occur , but it sure gave me a chuckle !! :laughing:

:lmao: Oh, that made me laugh. My sister is twenty, actually. I guess it does look a bit confusing since my grandma is over here and I didn't put her age, so you assume the twenty was associated with her. She's actually 68, I should go fix that.

3 days 9 hours 29 minutes til we hit the road then a short 2 1/2 hour drive until we're there for 10 days of aaaaahhhhhhh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter