• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many can you name...

OKW Lover

Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle.
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Just for fun I was looking at the group picture from PCC 1.0 and decided to count how many I could identify. I must say I failed miserably. :eek: I could only name 30 out of the group. :eek:

So, here's the challenge. Take a look at the group picture and let us know how many you were able to identify. popcorn::

web.jpg

Just for fun I was looking at the group picture from PCC 1.0 and decided to count how many I could identify. I must say I failed miserably. :eek: I could only name 30 out of the group. :eek:

So, here's the challenge. Take a look at the group picture and let us know how many you were able to identify. popcorn::

I got 37 from DATW...

4787_1147078926831_1523290595_30361802_59507_n.jpg

Good work Jamie.

But I was referring to the big picture we took on-board. I'll have to hunt around for a copy to post here.

Pretty fun, Jeff! :thumbsup2

With some hunting, I'm in the upper-60s: hey, there's Alan, where's Anne? :confused3 Hmmmm. :rolleyes1 Oh, there's Mike in the very back! :wave2: There's John :wave: where's Kat?...oooh, Ariel's got competition! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Who's the Fonz in the back? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

cheers,
:flower3:

Who are the two sitting by Tracy in the DAWT picture?

Were they on the cruise?

I count around 48. Obviously I didn't get to meet everyone. Or I forgot you. :lmao:

When I went over it the first time, I only counted 41. Then DD3 got on my lap and asked me to tell her everyone's name row by row. When I did it that way, I got 57. I think I missed me (along with others) the first time :laughing: (clearly not my best picture!)

I got 29 and I didn't even go on the cruise! rofl Wait, does Ferris count as one or a half? ;)

I also got the majority of the DATW pic. I think I only missed about 3 or 4. Heh. I'm in the pic. Does anybody see me?

I believe that is Gav in the back, effectively making the "head and antennae" of the butterfly. :thumbsup2

I've got your back Fonz...I mean Gav.

In the DATW pic I can name all, except the one that I do not recognize, standing in between Dodie and Jeff. So that makes it 44 recognized...if I counted correctly that there are 45 people in that picture.

In the big group picture I can name 95 :scared1:! There sure are a lot of unfamiliar faces in the picture though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter