How long will Space Mountain be Hyperspace Mountain?

klacey1

DIS Veteran
My boyfriend and I are visiting DL for the first time in late October. He is a HUGE Star Wars fan--how much Star Wars stuff will still be around then? Specifically wondering if SM will still be SW-themed. TIA!!

we are going around that time too and i would looooooooove it to stay hyperspace instead of ghost galaxy!

I'm with you. We are going to be traveling to Disneyland in Oct and we did ghost galaxy two years ago when we went last. My DD hated(!!!!) ghost galaxy. She is a huge Space Mt fan (and loves Star Wars), so riding Hyper Space Mt would be awesome. Sadly, they have cut so much of the 'Halloween' stuff by getting rid of the ranch, I think we are stuck with Ghost Galaxy.

I have never riden Ghost Galaxy but I am NOT a Halloween fan, actually wish it would just fall off the calendar - so we are considering changing our plans because of Halloween. From what I have heard NO one likes it so the only good thing would be what must be a very short line.

Yay! Sure...LOL...lines for Ghost Galaxy are usually longer than regular Space Mountain.

See that is just hard for me to understand cause I can't stand Halloween - so showing up during that time of year is a definite no I guess.

See that is just hard for me to understand cause I can't stand Halloween - so showing up during that time of year is a definite no I guess.
See...you are projecting your dislike that it is true for everyone else too. October/Halloween has become one of the busiest times for Disneyland. With premium after hours parties, layovers (Space, Mansion), decor, etc. I don't hate Halloween but I also don't participate either (I usually volunteer to work that night) but I do know A LOT of people enjoy the day/time of year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter