How long will it take

Tpeila

Earning My Ears
To get from the Magic Kingdom to the Grand Floridian via the Monorail for dinner?

Thanks!

I would allow around 30 minutes just to be safe(wait time at the Monorail Platform plus the 3 stops befor GF).

You may want to consider taking the boat also.

I would allow around 30 minutes just to be safe(wait time at the Monorail Platform plus the 3 stops befor GF).

You may want to consider taking the boat also.
Thank you! Did not know there was a boat!

Thank you! Did not know there was a boat!
Yes,it "docks" to the left of the walkway that goes up to the Resort Monorail Platform.

It goes to the Grand Floridian first,then to the Polynesian and then back to Magic Kingdom.

Very fun way to travel.:)

That depends on what frame of reference you're starting from and what time of day you're going. If you're starting the timer from wherever you are inside the park, then you have to add that time to walk out and to the station. Dinner time shouldn't be crazy packed, so you shouldn't have a long line to wait in (unless it's a really busy holiday weekend). So assuming it's a "regular" day, from the time you get to the station itself, figure waiting 5 minutes at the most for the next monorail to show up. Then, with the 3 stops before GF, figure the ride itself is about 8-10 minutes, roughly. I'd agree that 30 minutes would be a very safe bet, but barring issues, you COULD do it in under 20. Nonetheless, I'd still budget 30 to give yourself some flexibility.

From starting the time as you are exiting MK park entrance, id say about 15 min. Give a little extra time to be safe but it's quick

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter