• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How long to plan for Topolino's breakfast?

eeyore81

DIS Veteran
We have a reservation for breakfast to Topolino at 7:30. How long would you estimate it would take us to eat and get to Hollywood Studios?

You drive the speed. Plan an hour.
If you don’t want to linger, ask your server to bring the bill w your meal. Cash is also fastest way to pay.
enjoy!

We had an 11:30 reservation in December and were done in 75 min or so and saw most of the characters twice. Walk to skyliner is another 10 min, quick ride over to transfer station at Caribbean Beach, then another 10 min to Studios. i would plan on a minimum of 1.5 hours and maximum of 2 hours. Guessing driving would be about the same with walk to gate from parking lot at Studios if no trams.

Thanks. I was looking for what a normal amount of time would be. I don’t want to be in a rush but we also won’t wait around once we are finished eating and have seen the characters at least once.

Warning: we waited 40 minutes past reservation time on our last visit there, but that early in the morning should eliminate that issue.

Our food came out lightning fast recently so we were done in 45ish. Time before that I think it was hovering around an hour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter