How long to get from SNA to DLH on a Sunday

kc1casey

Earning My Ears
My flight arrives at SNA at 3:40 pm on a Sunday. I made reservations at Naples in DTD at 6:30 pm.
Do we have enough time to get from the airport, check in at DLH and make this reservation?
I guess I didn't think it through before making the reservation.

Land at 3:40.
Off plane and to baggage 4:00.
Taxi area 4:15.
Maybe 30 minutes to the hotel 4:45 (5:00 at the latest)
Check-in and to room 5:15
Unpack and refresh 6:00

Easy peasy lemon squeezy!

It will actually be a bit of a hustle but should not be any problem. No traffic SNA to DLH is a 17 min drive time but deplaning, getting bags, checking in and getting settled to head to can take longer than you think.

While I am huge Uber advocate, I would just hop in a cab an go as soon as you are ready to depart SAN since they are right there on standby.

As long as your plane is on time, no problem. Did you make your dining reservation through Disney? I would not chance it since there is a no show fee. Naples is not a Disney owned restaurant, and you can make reservations directly through the restaurant. No show - no fee.

At SNA...deplane and getting bags will take 30 min TOPS. You have plenty of time. Enjoy your dinner at Naples!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter