How Long To Drive to Legoland

ykmom

Mouseketeer
We are wanting to drive from PPH to Legoland on Wednesday 31. If we want to be there for 9:00 what time should we leave. I'm thinking around 7:30 but I have no idea about traffic patterns. TIA

My experience with SoCal traffic is you can not predict what may/will happen. Car pool lanes should help you get out of the OC but traffic is almost always slow thru Oceanside. If you can push 7 and then stop if your making great time for a cup of coffee, that might be better.

We left our Harbor Blvd. Anaheim hotel at 8:15 on a Monday morning, and headed to Legoland (which opened at 10am that day). We were one of the first cars in the parking lot, and had plenty of time to buy our tickets at the gate. We probably waited in line for 15-20 minutes after that.

My experience with SoCal traffic is you can not predict what may/will happen. Car pool lanes should help you get out of the OC but traffic is almost always slow thru Oceanside. If you can push 7 and then stop if your making great time for a cup of coffee, that might be better.
so cool!

We are wanting to drive from PPH to Legoland on Wednesday 31. If we want to be there for 9:00 what time should we leave. I'm thinking around 7:30 but I have no idea about traffic patterns. TIA
thanks for you shared

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter