How long does it really take from BLT to AK and DHS?

Lupeix

Mouseketeer
I wanted some opinions from folks that have stayed at BLT regarding getting to the resorts that are only serviced by bus. I have heard horrible things about the bus from BLT/contemporary to DHS and AK. Is it realistic to plan a midday break to return to AK in the evening to see Pandora if you are staying at BLT or will it end up eating up too much time to go back and return?

It really depends on if you have good bus juju or not. The actual travel time is probably 20 min to AK and 10-15 to DHS but if you tack on a 15 min wait for a bus, walk to the gate, go through security, its another 10-15. So I would allow 45 min. for DHS and an hour for AK. Thats going and coming. Busses don't run as much in the afternoon/early evening so your wait will probably be longer. However you may have great bus juju and one is sitting there waiting for you every time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter