• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How long do you spend on the dis boards?

How often and long do you spend on the boards

• 1-3 times a week or less

• 4-6 times a week

• 1-2 times a day or more

• Less than 20 minutes a week

• 5-15 minutes a day

• 15 - 30 minutes a day

• 30 + minutes a day

• My boss wants to know what I am doing at work!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jaaron2

Disney Vet
OK...I just need to know. I am hooked on the "boards". I think I actually need to create a support group to help me with my addiction:rotfl2: So I was curious to see how often we all hit the boards and how much time we spend on them. At first I started visiting the boards to research my DVC purchase but since have found it to be highly entertaining and a great source to keep up on just about everything. So....how addicted are you???

30 minutes per day is your maximum?!?! :lmao:

Prehaps for your next poll you may want to include hours per day. Pathetic yeah I know, but I like reading and learning :idea: about my membership and Disney on the boards. I'm probably good for at least an hour a day.:scared: :rolleyes1 :hug:

30 + per day here!

With computer monitoring, I am sure that my boss knows what I am doing at work. :)

This time of year I definately spend more time in the dis boards because this will be the second year in a row that we go in January. I have not been able to convince my DH to join DVC...yet, but think he might coming around ...someday.
The problem is:cloud9: (not that it is a problem) My parents pay for everything except airfare and spending money. (They really enjoy the Grandchildren) So it is hard to justify spending money on the DVC. I have a feeling we will do it in a few years, I think my parents might enjoy us taking them for a trip instead.:thumbsup2

Yeah, you need to create another poll. One that STARTS at 30 minutes a day!:lmao:

I leave the boards on all day at work, read up from time to time all day. This is my happy place that I can get away from reality....even if its only for 5 minutes! :goodvibes

I am chuckling at the responses!!:rotfl: I'm glad to see that many people clock in at the 30+ minutes per day! Now I know others are in the "addict" group!

I go through fits and spurts...there may be a few weeks when I am on for quite a while every day of the week....and then I won't log on for several days...and then I will just pop in periodically, etc.

considering, I'm home with 2 broken feet and 5 out 10 toes broken, way to much time. But it gives me something to do:yay:

considering, I'm home with 2 broken feet and 5 out 10 toes broken, way to much time. But it gives me something to do:yay:

Oh my goodness! I hope you're on the mend soon!:hug:

It depends how crazy things are in my life. Lately I've just checked in here and there for a few minutes. When things are fairly peaceful I can log in more time than I like to think about . . .:rolleyes1

Right now I'm spending the entire day here as I'm stuck at home waiting on a kidney stone to pass:headache:

I leave the boards on all day at work, read up from time to time all day. This is my happy place that I can get away from reality....even if its only for 5 minutes! :goodvibes

I am chuckling at the responses!!:rotfl: I'm glad to see that many people clock in at the 30+ minutes per day! Now I know others are in the "addict" group!

Yup. I'm pretty much on all day to read up from time to time. Addicted would be the "mild" way to put it! :lmao:

Right now I'm spending the entire day here as I'm stuck at home waiting on a kidney stone to pass:headache:

Oh my. Pardon my pun, but I hope everything comes out all right.:sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter